ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST NATHALIE DONNY (MA, LMHC, CCSOTS)
As a State Licensed Mental Health Counselor with years of therapy experience, and several special mental health certifications, Mrs. Donny provides the highest level of care necessary to meet the needs individuals who may be experiencing a variety of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety or just struggles with the day-to-day stresses of life. Mrs. Donny also has an extensive background working with both trauma and sexual abuse patients, as well as patients who struggle with anger management.
During treatment, Mrs. Donny provides her clients with the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to assist them when they return to their daily life. She’s committed to providing a safe, confidential and non-judgmental place where patients can feel comfortable discussing their issues. Her caring and supportive approach will assist the patient with processing life’s issues and help them find emotional healing and personal growth. As a bi-lingual and bi-cultural therapist, Mrs. Donny offers psychotherapy and coaching in both English and French.
Licenses & Certifications
- Life Coaching; 2013
- State of Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor; 2012
- National Association of Forensic Counselors; 2009
- Certified Trauma Professional/International Association of Trauma Professionals; 2012
- Crisis Intervention (Individuals & Group Sessions)/International Critical Incident Stress Foundation; 2014
- Clinically Certified Sex Offender Treatment Specialist/National Association of Forensic Counselors; 2009
- ABEL Assessment of Sexual Interest; 2008
- Qualified Supervisor Training/Florida mental Health Association; 2013